OUR FUTURE PLANS
As such, the unemployment problem of rural youth and women need to be addressed by equipping themselves with rural friendly technologies; through skill development and capacity building, so that they can get some gainful employment or start their own enterprises. Perhaps, such intervention may decisively help to pull them above poverty line.
In this context Organize them in to self help Groups and their capacity building, the skill based vocational training ,is of immense value and assumes significance in bringing out revolutionary changes in socio-economic scenario of this tribal rural areas.
A sincere effort in this direction would not only pave the way for economic rejuvenation but also create congenial social atmosphere for improved societal relationship and uplift the economy by blowing fresh breeze into rural life and the life of desperate youth and women.
1. Ensure the role of women in their respective Panchayat.
2. Organize women self help groups, development of cluster & develop marketing channels for their products.
3. Construction of shelter homes for poor needy women & children.
4. Build an Adarsh training centre.
5. Raise income sources through improved animal husbandry & dairy practices.
6. Adoption of 10 back word village for all round development.
7. Establishment of hospital with all facilities for free treatment of poor.
8. Give motivation to organic farming practices.
9. Establishment of small and cottage industries by the help of micro-finance.
10. Renovation & repairing of traditional water resources.
11. Publication of fortnight talent magazine.